calmhy asked: What are some questions you are DYING to find out in "A is for Answers?"
Gosh where would we begin!
1) Who is Alison afraid of?
2) Who buried Alison alive?
3) Who helped Alison escape?
4) What was Melissa and Cece talking about on the night Alison disappeared?
5) Is there multiple Red coats?
6) Why is Alison wearing a red coat?
7) Who pushed Ian off the bell tower?
8) Who killed Garrett and Wilden?
9) What really happened to Toby’s mother Marion?
10) Who tried to drown Jenna?
11) Why was Cece kicked out of college?
12) Who set the season 3 fire?
13) Is Mona helping the new A?
14) Who stole the game from Mona?
15) Will Caleb be coming back to Rosewood not that Ravenswood got axed?
16) What is going on with Wren?
17) Where is Lucas?
Gosh that’s all the questions we have off the top of our head. Hopefully some of these are answered x
I often worry I fit the stereotype of a typical American girl.
- Does drugs
- Doesn’t want to go to school but parents expects her to
- Has her parents buy her everything
- Buys everything she wants
- A brat
- Wishes she was tan
- Wants to be perfect
- Puts too much pressure on her self
I don’t know what else to add to that list but those are just the first few things that come to mind.